Jack crevalle are notorious for being one of the hardest fish to catch. They are cunning, fast, and have a fearsome reputation.
But don’t despair, with these tips you’ll be reeling them in left and right!
- The first step is to find where they are hiding. Jack crevalle like to stay in deep waters near reefs or offshore banks. They also tend to school around buoys or other objects in the water.
- Once you’ve found a likely spot, it’s time to bait your hook. Jack crevalle will eat just about anything, so any type of bait should do the trick. Fish, squid, shrimp, and crab are all good options.
- The next step is to choose the right tackle. Jack crevalle are known for being strong fighters, so you’ll need a sturdy rod and reel that can handle their strength.
- Now you’re ready to start fishing! Cast your line out into the water and wait for a bite. Be patient- it might take a while before you get a strike.
- When you finally feel a pull on your line, it’s time to start reeling them in! Be careful though- if you reel too quickly, they might be able to shake the hook loose and escape.
- Once you’ve got them close enough, use a net to scoop them out of the water. Congrats- you’ve caught yourself a jack crevalle!
- Now that you know how to catch them, there’s just one thing left to do – enjoy your delicious fish dinner!
With these easy tips, anyone can become an expert at catching jack crevalle! So, get out there and give it a try – you might just be surprised at how fun (and tasty) it can be.