Have you ever gone fishing, only to come up empty-handed? If so, then you know how frustrating it can be. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to increase your chances of catching fish: build a trap!
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a simple fish trap that you can use the next time you go fishing. Read on to learn more!
Building the Trap
You’ll need some basic supplies to build your trap, including wire mesh, PVC pipe, zip ties, and pliers.
Once you have these supplies, follow these steps to build your trap:
- Cut the wire mesh into a rectangular shape using the pliers. The size of the rectangle will depend on how big of a fish you’re hoping to catch.
- Roll the wire mesh into a cylinder and secure it with zip ties. Leave an opening at one end of the cylinder for the fish to enter.
- Cut a length of PVC pipe that is slightly taller than the wire mesh cylinder. This will be used as support for the trap.
- Place the PVC pipe over the cylinder and secure it in place with zip ties.
- Your trap is now complete! To use it, simply baited and place it in a body of water where you think there are fish. Be sure to check on it regularly; depending on the type of bait you use, fish may be able to eat it without getting trapped.
With this easy-to-follow guide, you can make your own simple fish trap in no time! By following these steps, you’ll be able to increase your chances of catching fish the next time you go out fishing.
With a little practice, you’ll be an expert fisherman (or fisherwoman) in no time!